My Typical Workday...
Malgorzata, Office Expert - GERMANY
I start my day with checking my e-mails and to-do list and choose the priorities for the day. I also check my calendar to check, if I have meetings or important calls to do. Then:
- I answer the e-mails from the clients, suppliers or colleagues.
- I contact the customers for the scheduled measurements.
- I plan and schedule all the projects for the German team.
- I create the projects after receiving purchase order from clients and organize needed equipment.
- I take care of purchase and sales invoices and the bookkeeping system.
- I am the first contact person in the office for our potential and existing customers, suppliers and candidates.
- I also solve issues and help in all administrative matter.
- I take care of job applications and open positions in our team.
- I take care of everything my team needs for an effective work.
My job is critical for the effective and efficient work of my colleagues. Although I am not an engineer, I am the link between all the people and I help to make everything work