Do you know that more than 40% of bearings break before their intended end of life due to poor lubrication? In fact, properly lubricated equipment lasts much longer, and oil analyses validate the effectiveness of lubrication.
Two choices: the sampling is done by an I-care engineer or by yourself (we coach you for the first sampling)
Two choices: you send us the sample or we bring it from your plant
- Chemical analysis is performed in our ISO certified laboratory.
- We carry out analyses for all types of oils: hydraulic, reducer, machine-tool, transformer, calorific ...
- The ISO-certified I-care Predictive Maintenance Engineer who knows your installations prepare the report and write recommendations adapted to your equipment.
- The report is presented and explained to you by the same engineer.
We guarantee a maximum of 3 working days between receipt of the sample and the diagnosis
I-care is independent of any oil supplier. You therefore have the guarantee of a neutral analysis and diagnosis.
- Our offer is among the most competitive on the market.
- In addition, unlike the majority of our competitors, you will not pay for your oil analysis until the report is submitted! If needed, we provide you the bottles at cost.