From October 24th, 2017, ARG EMEA NV. and I-care sprl. have signed a binding agreement which is the base of a strategic merge of both companies.
I-care shareholders have acquired 100% of the ARG EMEA shares and will now integrate both companies into one new structure. The company is now 100% privately owned and in Belgian ownership, which we believe will be a guarantee for stability and sustainability. Our slogan is “Better Together” embracing the challenges of the manufacturing future.
We have the ambition and vision to:
- Become the global leader in Data Driven Asset Management, and this through the seamless digital Integration of predictive maintenance and Reliability DATA and INTELLIGENCE;
- To become a 100 million EURO company by 2025;
- To become the standard in our industrial market for innovation and sustainability serving our customers, our employees and our partners.
As a new entity, we will keep focus on what we aim to do the best …
“serving you with the BEST asset management solution and exceeding your expectations”
It is our target to have the integration of both companies, effective as from June 21st 2018.
Until further notice your contact persons, our invoicing details, legal entities structure will remain unchanged.” Business as usual”, but with better integrated solutions for you.
At corporate structure following new responsibilities have been assigned and will become valid as of January 1st 2018.
- Fabrice Brion will become the CEO of the existing operations – the joint I-Care and ARG EMEA operations and their entities – and he will manage: (1) the day-to-day operations and (2) the expansion through organic growth. He will assure all internal communication of the company.
- Dirk De Nutte will become the CEO of the I-care holding company and will manage the companies’ strategic expansion through: (1) acquisitions; (2) strategic alliances and digital business transformation and (3) new major accounts and industries in the different regions. He will be responsible for all external communication.
- Pascal Bejstrup will become the COO of the I-care holding company and will support Dirk in his role with specific leading responsibilities on strategic and business transformation and business development level.
We sincerely thank you for your continued confidence and loyalty, a privilege we embrace and we will leverage to continuously improve and serve you with the best.