This is the website of I-care™ Group.
I-care Group (“I-care Group” or the “Group”) means I-care Holding SA, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of Belgium with its registered office at 18 Rue René Descartes, B-7000 Mons, Belgium, and registered with the Central Enterprises Register (BCE) under number 0682.567.719, and its Subsidiaries, where “Subsidiaries” means the companies under the control of I-care Holding SA. “Control” means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of a company, whether through the ability to exercise more than 50% of the voting powers in such company’s general assembly, by contract or otherwise, and “controlling” and “controlled” have meanings correlative thereto.
I-care™ SRL (“I-care SRL”)
Rue René Descartes, 18 – 7000 Mons, Belgium
+32 65 45 72 14 – firstname.lastname@example.org
BCE : 0867.368.951
VAT : BE0867.368.951
I-care SRL is a 100% controlled Subsidiary of I-care Holding SA.
Our Privacy Manager can be reached at email@example.com
Last Update: September 2022
I-care’s business consists of a family of brands and services, all sharing a special focus on the needs of the manufacturing and industrial maintenance sector. I-care Group strives to deliver to its audience relevant and adequate information to promote best practices in the manufacturing and industrial maintenance sector.
I-care Group is concerned about privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, process, use and protect information.
I-care SRL is the data controller that is responsible for the processing of any personal data through this website. Data controller means I-care SRL which, along or jointly with the Group Subsidiaries or others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data.
I-care Group respects your privacy and your personal data, according to the EU regulation 2016/679, also called EU General Data Protection Regulation rules (GDPR), enforced from 25 May 2018. According to the GDPR, personal data is information by which an individual may be personally identified, including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information that is defined as personal data like, for example, the IP address.
We request that you do not provide us with “sensitive data”, being data showing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, or data concerning health or sexual life. Sensitive data will be processed if it is manifestly made public by you. Otherwise, we do not aim to process sensitive data.
SCOPE AND CONSENT
By providing personal information to us you understand and agree to the collection, processing, international transfer and use of these data. Where required by applicable law, we will ask your explicit consent. You may always object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or withdraw any consent previously granted for a specific purpose by following the instructions in the below section “Your Rights”.
We collect personal information about data subjects from different sources. When you visit our website or contact us, for example by email, webform, or event/newsletter registration, the personal information provided by you is stored. We collect, among others, the following personal information:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The company/organization on behalf of which the person is making his request
- The preferred language for communication
- The IP address
- Website usage information
Your personal data is collected, processed and shared fairly and lawfully and for specified purposes. These purposes and respective legal bases are set forth hereafter.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
We collect and process personal information about data subjects for the following purposes, and for other purposes compatible therewith :
- Offering our services and performing agreement we have (or will have) with you;
- Sending communications of a commercial or non-commercial nature, including direct marketing;
- Keeping you informed of relevant developments;
- Customer management;
- Website improvement : maintaining, customizing and improving the website;
- Follow-up of complaints;
- The detection of, and protection against, fraud, error, criminal or illegal behaviour and/or any other act contrary to the conditions under which our website is offered.
I-care Group processes and stores your personal data for as long as this is legally required.
LEGAL BASES OF DATA COLLECTION
We always collect and process personal information about data subjects on the basis of one of the following legal grounds :
- Legal obligation (GDPR, art. 6, par. 1, (c)) : the personal data processing is necessary to comply with legal obligation;
- Execution of an agreement (GDPR, art. 6, par. 1, (b)): the personal data processing is necessary to perform a contract or to perform steps prior to entering into a contract. I-care Group uses your personal data to fulfil its contractual and/or legal obligations, and manage the contractual relationship within the performance of an agreement.
- Legitimate interest (GDPR, art. 6, par. 1, (f)): I-care Group or a third party has a legitimate interest to process the personal data, which is I-care Group usual business activities, and this legitimate interest is judged not to affect your rights and freedoms in a significant way. I-care Group uses your personal data to conduct business-related activities, strengthen customer relationship, offer (new) products and/or services. In this respect, we consider that we may send you service-related emails to keep you informed about our products/services and related events/newsletters. This may involve analyses for marketing and direct marketing purposes. In case the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in direct marketing, we will contact you to seek your opt-in consent for further commercial mailings and use of commercial website cookies.
- Consent (GDPR, art. 6, par. 1, (a)): you have given I-care Group your consent to process your personal data. It is the case for example when you subscribe to the newsletter.
To facilitate the use of our website we use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that your browser can leave on the hard drive of your computer and are useful for using our website. More information about our website cookies can be found in our cookies policy.
We apply appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures that are reasonably designed to protect personal information, such as access control and back-up procedures. Your information will be stored on secured servers located in Western Europe. This allows us to protect the personal data that you provide to us from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
I-care Group will always make sure that your personal data is made available only to persons who actually need said data.
The personal data processed can be exchanged between different entities of the I-Care Group located in different countries. This does not include data transfers to countries that are officially considered as inadequate from a privacy regulation perspective. The data can also be shared with other third-party data processors or joint controllers that provide services to us insofar as they are part of a regulated profession (accountants, auditors, lawyers) or have confirmed that they comply with the GDPR regulations and requirements. In case those third-party data processors are located in countries that are considered inadequate from a privacy regulation perspective we will take measures to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection, such as Binding Corporate Rules, Standard Contractual Clauses or the EU/Swiss – US Privacy Shield Frameworks, or otherwise seek your specific permission.
We may also make personal data concerning individuals available to public or judicial authorities, law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and including to agencies and courts in the countries where we operate.
Where permitted by law, we may disclose such information to third parties (including legal counsel) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or to otherwise enforce our rights, protect our property or the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external audits, compliance and corporate governance functions.
Mergers & acquisitions – corporate finance : personal data may be transferred to a party acquiring all or part of the equity or assets of I-care Group or its business operations in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution, listing on a stock exchange, or other, or to a party providing financing to I-care Group.
Once you provide us with your personal data, it will be processed and kept in I-care Group’s databases. Your personal data may be subject to retention periods set out by legal requirements, in which case documents and data must be kept unaltered and available for the periods specified by national legislation. If there are no such requirements, your personal data will be stored for as long as needed by us with a maximum of 10 years. At the end of the retention period, we will delete or anonymize your data.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND NETWORKS
When you use the social buttons Facebook, LinkedIn and/or YouTube, data relating to your identification are automatically communicated to these social networks. [You also have the possibility to share on social networks some information or contents present on this site.]This use is governed by the conditions of use of the said social network that we invite you to consult.
You have any of the following rights at any time:
- Right of access : without giving any reason, the right to request information about your stored data with us, and to have access to your personal data and obtain a copy thereof. Your application will not incur costs for you, with the exception of any connection fees from your internet provider;
- Right to rectification/erasure/restriction of processing : the right to block, correct, remove or restrict the data collected about you if the legal conditions are met;
- Right to object : the right to object in certain circumstances to the further processing of your personal data, if the legal conditions are met;
- Right to withdraw consent : the right, without giving any reason, to revoke your consent to data collection and use, or to revoke your permission to send newsletters and other direct advertising;
- Right to data portability : the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided us in a machine-readable format and to transfer this to another responsible party
To exercise your rights you can contact our privacy manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a request, we undertake to respond to you without any undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt of your request.
When sending such requests you will need to provide us with appropriate evidence of your identity (ex: a copy of your passport or ID card).
We may decline requests that are unreasonable or may jeopardize the privacy of others, or in case access is not required by applicable legislation.
If I-care Group does not satisfactorily address your questions, requests or concerns, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedy:
- Belgian Data Protection Authority
- Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
- Tel. +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
- Fax: +32 (0) 2 274 48 35
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Website : www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
I-care Group takes all reasonable measures to ensure confidentiality of the personal data communicated by you. However, you acknowledge that transmission of personal data via the Internet is never without risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree, therefore, that any possible direct or indirect damage that you would suffer following an illegal or wrongful use of your personal data by third parties who do not have authorization to do so, can never be allocated to nor recovered from I-care Group.