This one-day course is aimed at people who come into contact with the application of vibration analysis in the support of a predictive maintenance program. It is an excellent training experience for those who wish to explore the possibilities provided by this analysis technique. Numerous real-world examples illustrate how and where this maintenance philosophy can be applied. The course is supported by an English manual.Numerous real-world examples illustrate how and where this maintenance philosophy can be applied.
Overview of the different maintenance philosophies:
• Reactive Maintenance
• Preventive Maintenance (Time based maintenance)
• Predictive Maintenance (Condition Monitoring)
• Proactive Maintenance
• Basic concepts of vibration analysis: time signal, FFT spectrum, etc.
• Overview of types of vibration sensors, application domains, pros and cons, etc.
• Vibration analysis in practice; detection of problems such as: o Unbalance
• Alignment errors
• Rolling element bearing defects
• Detection of balancing errors
COURSE DURATION :
This course has two variations, a 1 day and a 2 days version. The 2 days program includes besides the above:
• Visualization of the above mentions failure modes on a test case
• Practical tips in defining specifications for third party involvement
• Practical demonstration
AVAILABLE LANGUAGES : NL
Do you want to register for this training ? Then, fill the theand send it to email@example.com